View Waterfalls in a larger map
- Height: 32'
- GPS: N35 13.0158, W93 15.5316
- USGS Quad: Chickalah Mountain East
- Distance: 100 yds One-Way
- Difficulty: Easy - Moderate
- Location: Mt Nebo State Park
- Region: Arkansas River Valley & Ouachita Mtns
Details & Directions
A nice little waterfall atop the scenic Mt. Nebo, and right along side a trail at that! This one is best viewed after periods of heavy/prolonged rains.
To get to Mt Nebo Falls, head west on Hwy 22 from Dardanelle to Hwy 155, turn LEFT, then follow this highway to the top of Mt. Nebo. Turn LEFT at the stop sign at the top of the mountain, then turn RIGHT at the next stop sign. Park at the Gum Springs trailhead parking area. Follow the trail DOWNHILL for about 100 yds, and you will come to the bottom of the falls, following cascades on your way down that feed the waterfall. Be sure to stop by the visitor center before you leave!